The magical ingredients of aloe vera are hidden in its beautiful and juicy leaves. Inside its green coating is a kind of lubricating substance called aloe vera gel or aloe vera juice. Its main ingredient is water, but it also contains minerals, vitamins, and other nutrients. Aloe vera has been known as a medicinal plant since ancient times. Aloe vera is widely used in skincare.
Use of aloe vera in skincare
Aloe vera acts as a very good moisturizer for the skin. Using this gel will make your skin smooth and moisturized. So it will look fresh and bright.
- Aloe vera contains anti-bacterial ingredients that help to get rid of acne and pimples.
- Aloe vera is rich in antioxidants.
- It will help to get rid of dark spots on your skin and will help to get rid of age wrinkels.
- You can do aloe vera facial to keep the skin tight and remove the wrinkles of the skin.
- Aloe vera gel gives your skin cooling and soothing experience.
- Using it for insect bites will bring you comfort and relief. Aloe vera gel can be used to treat sunburn, insect bites, eczema and wounds.
- Below are some tips for using aloe vera, which you can make at home. Make aloe vera gel and mix it with vitamin E capsules or oil and keep it in the fridge for a month.
How to use Aloe vera face pack and mask for facial care
Aloe vera face pack to remove sunburn spots
For those who go outside every day, it is very normal for their skin to get sunburned. Many times, after giving birth to a child, some women are seen to have pigment on their faces. However, whatever the reason for pigmentation, once become dark, it is very difficult to remove. Aloe vera gel and lemon juice can be used to remove blemishes, pigmentation, or dark spots on the skin.
Mix aloe vera gel and lemon juice and apply on both cheeks using a cotton ball. Wait ten minutes then rinse. You can also mix one drop of turmeric juice with it. Using this pack will also reduce acne and pimples.
Aloe vera face mask for radiant skin
- Aloe vera gel or Aloe vera juice
- Powdered milk
- Rose water
Make a paste by mixing a few drops of turmeric juice, 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of milk, and a few drops of rose water together. Mix aloe vera gel with it and mix all ingredients well. Apply this paste on the face and neck. Leave on for 20 minutes then rinse with clean water. Using it regularly will get the dirt out of the pores of your skin.
Aloe vera detox face mask
- Aloe vera juice
- A few pieces of mango
- Lemon juice
How to make: Crush ripe mango with 2 to 3 teaspoons of aloe vera juice and take it in a pot. Mix these two ingredients well. Finally, add lemon juice. Now apply this mixture to the face, neck, and hands. You can use this pack before bathing. Take a bath after a while. It will make you feel very fresh and clean.
Aloe vera face pack to open closed pores
- Aloe vera Juice
With age, acne can cause skin pores to get bigger. With the use of aloe vera gel, these pores shrink and become smaller. And because of the anti-bacterial properties of aloe vera, germs also die. Make a special pack by mixing rose water with aloe vera juice. Clean the face and apply it on the face, neck, and hands with a cotton ball. Leave it for 20 minutes. Then massage for a while before washing your face.
This will remove the dirt that has accumulated in the pores of your skin. Then rinse with cold water. The pores that grow bigger, in the cold will be shrinking.