Today, we will give tips to maintain a regular hair care routine in the summer. Bangladesh is a temperate country. In this country, the effect of summer is more evident than winter. Hair loss is more likely to occur in the summertime. Because the weather is scorching and hostile, you can feel the sun’s intensity very well if you go outside in summer. It feels as if the sun is just above the head.
The problems of hair loss are increasing a lot. At the same time, itching and burning sensations grow on the scalp. As a result, dandruff on the scalp, dullness of hair, and excessive sweating makes the hair condition very messy and ugly.
According to hair experts, you have to clean your hair well to avoid hair problems in hot weather. Use shampoo daily if needed. At this time, your hair can get sweaty and itchy on the scalp, making the hair follicles softer and weak. When it pulls and itches, hair starts falling. Sometimes fungal infections are seen on the scalps caused by sweat and dust.
Hair Care Routine in Summer
- If the hair roots are sweaty due to covering the head, dry the hair first after returning home. Never tie your hair too tightly as it can’t dry the sweat. It makes the hair follicles softer and increases hair loss because of the itching.
- Use shampoo every day if the hair becomes sticky due to dust and sweat. However, after shampooing, clean the head with plenty of water.
- If you are prone to dandruff, you can use an anti-dandruff shampoo. However, massaging some olive oil on the scalp before shampooing will benefit you more. It will act as a natural conditioner.
- If your hair becomes dull and rough after using dandruff shampoo, you can use neem oil. The usage of neem oil will reduce dandruff, hair loss and itching.
- You will get better benefits if you use protein packs once a week for hair care. To take care of your hair, mix raw yogurt, fenugreek powder, and a few drops of lemon juice. You can apply it to your hair and keep it for a few minutes before washing it off. Yogurt will moisturize the hair from the inside. And fenugreek powder will increase the shine of hair. On the other hand, lemon juice is very effective for removing dandruff. If not possible weekly, you can apply this pack once a month.
- Mix egg whites, ripe bananas, and sour yogurt to make a protein pack at home. Apply this pack to the hair for one to half an hour and wash the hair.
- You can mix mango and castor oil to reduce hair loss in the summer. Wash this pack after one hour with a good herbal shampoo.
- Both boys and girls can choose a comfortable haircut for their hair. Try to tie the hair as loosely as possible, and don’t tie it too tightly in the summertime. It will make your scalp breathable, and your hair will not sweat quickly.
- You can use normal air from the fan to dry hair from sweating. If you use a hairdryer, avoid the hot air and use cold air instead.
- Be sure to keep an umbrella with you when you go outside in the daytime because it can protect you from sunburn or sudden rainy weather.